Friday, April 16, 2021

CHANGES RELATED TO THIS BLOG


I am not the world's most technically savvy individual, and I just discovered that those of you who follow my blog by receiving posts in your email will no longer be able to do so as of July 2021.  There is supposedly a way for me to copy the list of subscribers and move those email addresses to another list so that you can keep traveling with Wesley.  However, I cannot figure out how to make that happen!  

I'll keep trying and asking questions, so  

     WATCH THIS SPACE!

5 comments:

  1. MMOexp.com 24/7 Online
    MUT 24 & Madden 24 Coins Hot Sale
    Highly Recommended And Fast Delivery
    Here we go: https://www.mmoexp.com/Nfl-24/Coins.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. للحصول على حضور رقمي أقوى واستهداف العملاء المحتملين بشكل أكثر فعالية، يمكن الاستعانة بخدمات شركة سيو في قطر، حيث تساهم استراتيجيات تحسين محركات البحث في رفع ظهور الموقع أمام الجمهور المناسب وزيادة فرص الوصول إلى العملاء وتحقيق نتائج تسويقية أفضل.

    ReplyDelete
  3. #1 Porn Games Website And Porn Videos Ranking on Google Free to Download...

    The Lewdest House [v 0.2.36]

    ReplyDelete

New Site for Blog

 To continue receiving my blog posts in your email, go to revdlf.wixsite.com/travelswithwesley and sign up to subscribe.  My latest post, ju...